Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nearing the End

Well I'm finally nearing the end of my reign as White River's Daffodil Princess. Last week was my last event as a Princess before the 2013 selection (it was the Ellensburg Rodeo Parade, sorry I don't have any pictures.) I'm sitting here in my new dorm room in Rexburg, Idaho reminiscing on how amazing the past year has been and trying to come up with ideas for a farewell speech the seems to be approaching a little more quickly than planned. All the past princesses said to enjoy it because it goes by fast and I didn't realize it then but I do now.  For all those Daffodil Princess Candidates  out there you're in for a wild amazing ride that will, apparently, go by faster than you'd like, and if you are still not sure about it just give it a chance you never know what will become of it!
And, my White River girls see you on Oct. 11, I know you'll do great!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you, beautiful! I've become so attuned to your presence over the summer that I'm going through Megan-withdrawal now. <3 I'll be at your selection (hopefully!), and I can't wait to see my Pale Princess again. :) I love you very much! <3, Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you, gorgeous oops I mean flawless ( maybe I've spent too much time around Carly ;)) and you are so sweet I'm definitely going through Savannah withdrawals too! didn't even get to see you before I left (maybe that's why I got sick...) and I hope you can make it! otherwise will just have to see each other in the winter then.
      <3 love ya princess!! -Megan
      PALE PRINCESSES UNITE!!

      Delete