Monday, February 27, 2012

Daffodil Days at South Hill Mall

This last weekend was Daffodil Days at South Hill Mall in Puyallup. We spent most of Saturday and Sunday that the mall interacting with everyone, reading to kids, making crowns and signing autographs (which is so cool!). We all had a wonderful time with everyone there that came to see us and of course those that just happened to have us as a nice surprise when they came to the mall. We're all exhausted but I know I wouldn't have traded that weekend for the world there were too many precious moment that will always stay in my heart.


Crowning a girl a Princess

All the princesses and Madden of course

Say cheese girls!

Princess Maddi and Princess Emily on the Train, I have to admit that I was extreamly jealous!

Story time in the Play land




Signing my autograph! That is an amazing feeling!



Yellow invasion!


1 comment:

  1. Love it Megan! Much like what I am doing!
    But it's more than just princess-ery. :)

    http://morgan-jasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete