Monday, February 6, 2012

Princess Portraits

Today we all met at the Courtyard Marriott in Tacoma for getting our formal portraits taken.  Here are some behind the scenes pictures.

Steve directing me on how to stand and where to look for the picture

Steve taking my pictures on the beautiful staircase

Hanging out with the other Princess while others got their pictures taken.


Some of the other princesses practicing their waves : )

Princess Savannah, Princess Bre, Princess Morgan and me relaxing on the floor


Steve got us all up on the roof for our group picture.
I was on the back row standing on buckets : )

Princess Emily, Princess Savannah, me
Princess Jordan, Princess Alex, Princess Carly and Princess Queenie

So our group picture should look something like this (minus the light - he he)

Checking out the view after the group picture was done

Group hug!!!  It was very cold, so we huddled for warmth.

Group shot for the parents!



Me with Mt. Rainier in the background

We had to go up and down a whole bunch of stairs, my workout for the day?!

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty Megan. I'm so happy that you get to have this experience. Have a great time!

    With love,
    Sis Vogel

    ReplyDelete