Saturday, April 14, 2012

Daffodil Festival Grand Floral Parade

 The Grand Floral Parade, easily the 'most logistically complicated parade'. For those that don't know the Grand Floral Parade is actually 4 parades in 4 separate cities in 1 day!(it totals to about 26 miles long, roughly the length of marathon!). The parades start off in Tacoma, the on to Puyallup, then into Sumner and then ending in Orting. It was definitely a long and difficult day but it was still so much fun!! Probably some of the most fun I've had a Daffodil Princess, and guess what the best part was actually riding the float from Puyallup to Sumner instead of the bus (hehe, that was awesome!).
Our Queens Float
This is my Educator of the Year; Ms. Lathrop, my AVID teacher.

Chief Leschi float, easily the coolest!



I sat right behind Princess Alex's memorial

My name plate on the float








:D

:'(

Lunch Time!!

Vroom-Vroom!!



This is Ruby! I just love Ruby! :D
I've talked about Ruby on here right? If not tell me.

This is me if you didn't know ;)




The Grand Marshals; Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny
"Don't Stop Believing!" ;)






Princess Morgan and Me on the bus to her kingdom of Orting
Princess Delaney R., Me, Princess Jasmine, and Princess Mackenzie



none of the little kids wanted to take my broken daffodil, go figure!

me, Princess Maddi (Madison) and a little girl

More little girls! YAY!


WRHS band! whoop whoop you go guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment