Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rest In Peace Princess Alex

Yesterday April 11, 2012 we lost one of our loveliest princess sisters. Yesterday morning Princess Alexandria Cole from Cheif Leschi was found dead.
We all love her and miss her dearly, this has definitely has cast a sad shadow over me, the other princesses, her dear family and anyone who had the privilege to have had their lives touched by such an amazing girl.
Our festival will still continue and we all know she will be with us the whole way <3
I know you are in a better place and we will see you soon Princess





we love and miss you girl!

4 comments:

  1. I was so sad when i heard about this the other day,, so much to live for, so confusing, so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alexandria auntie and I know she really appreciated and loved all her daffodil sisters! And it warms my heart to see things like this!

    ReplyDelete